There are no business facilities as such yet. Caesar Park Panama hotel offfers business facilities.
Caesar Park Panama
Via Israel & 77th Street
PO Box 6-4248, El Dorado
Panama City, Republic of Panama
Tel: 507-270-0477 Fax: 507 226-4262
Caesar Park Panama is one of the most complete meeting and conference facilities in Panama.
The hotel features over 2,995 square meters of modern and flexible meeting space including:
• 497 square-meter (5,304 square-foot) Gran Salon, accommodating up to 600 guests
• 14 additional meeting rooms accommodating up to 350 guests
Caesar Park Panama’s culinary staff provides outstanding catering services for on- and off-site functions.
Our fully equipped and staffed Business Center provides all the services necessary for the traveling businessman or businesswoman.
Our bilingual staff can assist in many ways:
• Translation service
• Secretarial services
• Photocopying and binding service
• Sending and receiving faxes
• Computer station rentals
• Laser and color printers available
• Internet access
The Business Center also has an intimate meeting room available for important meetings.
Atlapa Convention Center
Across the street from Caesar Park Panama is the Atlapa Convention Center, whose name combines the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans that border the Isthmus of the Republic of Panama.
This fabulous two-hectare complex is located in the heart of Panama City on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, just a few minutes from the business district and 15 minutes from Tocumen International Airport.
Atlapa Convention Center
WHERE THE ATLANTIC OCEAN AND THE PACIFIC OCEAN MEET THROUGH THE PANAMA CANAL, THE IDEAL VENUE FOR YOUR IMPORTANT EVENT IS THE ATLAPA CONVENTION CENTER
The site of many important world and regional summit meetings, international congresses and innumerable regional and international trade fairs, shows and events.
Conference organizers can not only take advantage of this spectacular facility but also have the assurance of working with the highly trained personnel of the Caesar Park Panama, conveniently located adjacent to the Atlapa Convention Center.
• In the heart of Panama City, the Hub of the Americas, with direct flights from all major centers
• Opposite the best 5-star hotel in the city, Caesar Park Panama
• Just one hour from the largest free trade zone in the region
• Four public elevators
• Five access stairways
• Cargo elevator for the theater
• Administrative offices
• Press, radio and television offices
• Simultaneous translation equipment
• Audio-visual control rooms
• First-aid rooms
• Security office
• Plaza de las Banderas (Flag Plaza), an outside plaza ideal for open air events
• A 2,806-seat modern, auditorium-theater whose design create incredible acoustics. It also has a modern and sophisticated, fully computerized sound and light system, including a wireless, simultaneous translation system, to produce very impressive events.
• The stage dimensions are 59 feet by 79 feet with a 30 foot wide curtain.
• The stage roof is 100 feet high and has a stage machinery system that allows up to 42 changes of scenery for one performance.
• There is also a hydraulic orchestra pit that can accommodate up to 100 musicians.
• An ideal venue for inaugural sessions, plenary sessions for large groups and of course, fine arts presentations.
• Is a small theater with a stage area of 2,000 square feet, this is a great venue for musicals and suitable for other important events.
• Its 18-foot high curtain gives the impression of a larger theater within a more intimate hall.
• Capacity for 500 persons for theatrical presentations and up to 600 for meetings.
• Wireless, simultaneous translation system also available in this hall.
• There are 19 modern, meeting rooms with capacities from 20 up to 600 persons
• All rooms have sophisticated electronic systems including full audio-visual equipment and wireless, simultaneous translation facilities.
• The rooms have multiple entrances, moveable partition walls and exchangeable furniture allowing you to select from a variety of different sizes and layouts.
• The main hall offers 34,445 square feet of column-free exhibition space with room for over 200 standard exhibition stands (10’ x 10’).
• The hall can be split into three equally sized sections through the use of two retractable, noise-proof dividing walls creating; Contadora, Taboga and San Blas.
• The exhibition floor can hold weights up to 3,000 pounds per square foot.
• Electrical supply extends from the ceiling and can be configured as 120v, 208v, 240v or 480v to accommodate any type of event.
Lea el resto de la guía de Panama City vuelos